– 2023 July 24: the ePOWER project in the local news.
– 2023 July 11: end of the ePOWER project implementation.
– 2023 June 30: Best Student Paper and Presentation award on Electronics at the 2023 12th International Conference on Modern Circuits and Systems Technologies (MOCAST).
– 2023 January 17: A national (Greek) patent was issued by the Hellenic Industrial Property Organization (OBI), entitled “Smart Electronic DC to AC Power Converter with Multiple Energy Sources” (no. 1010381).
– 2022 November 24: The second intermediate certification of the ePOWER project implementation was completed successfully.
– 2022 July 7: Technical/administration meeting of all partners of the ePOWER project was performed through teleconference.
– 2022 January 19: The first intermediate certification of the ePOWER project implementation was completed successfully.